Monday, February 04, 2008

I finally figured out this sock thing

Here's a pair of socks I made for my husband. And they've been through the wash once too. I finally know what I'm doing!



Do you want a pair? If I know you (and I like you!) and you think you might want a pair of lovely crocheted socks, leave me a comment with the measurement of the circumference of your foot around the ball. Is it closer to 8, 8.5, or 9 inches? And also, how long is your foot is from the tip of your big toe to the end of your heel? Oh, and tell me if you want a long or short ankle. Go to this site and tell me which yarn floats your boat. If you hate all those yarns, suggest one to me. Must be sock yarn, or fingering weight.

And some point in the relatively near future, look forward to a surprise package in the mail!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I wasn't living in Singapore, I'd sign up for a pair!

Michelle said...

You won't be in Singapore forever...

Anonymous said...

Ooohhh, I'll go for that! I have a project long over due that I will finish as soon as I get back (it's almost done, really!) and get in the mail to you! I love the Arugala, the ball of my foot is 9 1/4 inches around, (is that big?) and 9 3/4 inches from tip of big toe to heel. I'm getting inspired to start my own blog - will also talk to you about that when I get back from vacation! Luv ya - She

Anonymous said...

hmm...I was actually concerned that the ball of my foot was so big - :) I measured again and straight across it's only 9" - - whew? She