Friday, December 30, 2005

Red scarf


Here's the scarf I wove for my mother-in-law for Christmas. This one turned out perfectly. After all the grief I had with the previous one I made (which I haven't posted yet) this one was completely and entirely perfect from beginning to end. And I like the color combo.

I can't help myself with the Fiber Terrorist pose.

In other news, my brain has ceased, for the moment anyway, its Death Before 40 campaign (see below). I even went running this morning. I'm human again!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fiber-terrorist - too funny! Careful, GW will be tapping your phone any day now! Love love LOVE the green one too, I can not believe you weave those tiny little strings into such intricate patterns......I'm seriously buying a white shirt to go with it.