Monday, March 19, 2007

All hooks, no heddles


I have seriously neglected my weaving. I know this and I feel bad about it. I don't think I've woven anything in over a year. I've been making snail's-pace progress on a towel project (see photo), but with the ripple-along and the granny-along and the new thread tablecloth and the super secret project for my niece, I simply haven't had the time. I have another weaving project that I want to do after the towels, so I need to get my rear in gear on this project. It's hit several snags, but I'm hoping that the coast is now clear and that I'm close to actually weaving the towels. I hope to post progress on this project soon.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

That sure will be a pretty towel when it's all done. I love the colors. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm hyperventilating at the thought that someone will use one of your woven works of art to dry their hands, or worse, the dishes.....shudder!