Monday, November 08, 2010

Baby blanket: done!

I managed to finish the baby blanket three days ahead of schedule, which was a definite relief. The baby shower was yesterday, but the mom-to-be is so popular that with all the socializing there just wasn't time for her to open presents. So, no photo of her with the blanket. But that's ok...The Husband took some shots with our camera, so these are much better quality than I usually post (I love my Blackberry but it's not so great with close-up shots).
Should be big enough to snuggle under

Close-up
The lovely trim that took two weeks to complete!

2 comments:

She said...

Wow! Ok, I have to admit I was not wild about the border when you started it, but I didn't know where it was going! Love, LOVE it! Beautiful work.

Michelle said...

Aw, thanks! Hopefully one of these days I'll post a photo of the blanket in action. Baby boy is due to arrive December 17.