Monday, August 08, 2011

The status, once again quo

I finished the fringe twisting on the tencel scarf, and washed it and laid it out to dry. Then for some reason I couldn't muster the energy to steam press it. That will come soon, and then it will be beautiful!

And then I will also post a close-up shot or two.
Thread runner, moving along at a steady pace.

Eight rows down, five to go!
It's going to be super fun when I make my attempt to flatten, smooth, and starch it.
And the sock is heading into the home stretch. It's also looking like I will have plenty of yarn to make the second sock.

It's almost to the point where I can try it on. Woo!
And I ordered some supplies for a new weaving project. I'm en fuego!

1 comment:

She said...

You are a MACHINE, I tell you! I managed to finish my middle for the round robin group, and then forgot to take a photo of it! Sigh.....